All Charter Payments are non-refundable. Charters can be rescheduled up to one calendar year if the below criteria are met:
Within 15 Days of Sail booked:
· Customers can reschedule their sail for up to one calendar year.
Less Then 15 Days Prior to booking:
· No rebooking and no refund.
· Please arrive 15 minutes early. If you are a no show there will be no refund and no possibility to re-book your sail even if you call ahead to say you are running late.
Terms and Conditions:
· Length of time for each sail is flexible in nature due to tides, winds and other weather conditions. Every effort will be made to adhere to the sailing schedule however, SailawayNY cannot be held responsible for sails that end earlier or later than scheduled.
· If you have booked a group tour or private charter with more then six guests, if someone does not show up, that ticket price is not refunded.
· If you have made a 30% deposit by credit card and you do not show up or cancel your charter. The outstanding amount of your charter will be billed to your credit card.
· Every possible effort will be made to go sailing on your scheduled date and time, however Mother Nature can shake things up a little bit, such as with Hurricane Sandy. For safety reasons SailawayNY reserves the right to cancel any sail due to adverse weather conditions. Adverse conditions include but are not limited to: excessive winds (to be determined by the Captain of the vessel), thunder and lightning storms and other extreme weather warnings issued by The National Weather Service. If we decide to cancel the charter, you may reschedule any time within a year from the original booking.
· SailawayNY cannot be responsible for last minute mechanical failures. Our Vessel is maintained to very high standards but it is a mechanical object and mechanics can fail at the last minute.
· Cancelled sails to due to adverse weather conditions or mechanical failure will receive an email voucher valid for one calendar year. No refunds will be issued.
· Please note that sailing will occur during the following conditions: Rain, cloudy skies, cold or hot temperatures and humid conditions.
· Passengers under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and are required to wear a life jacket.
· SailawayNY has a zero tolerance for illegal drug usage or possession. The Captain of the vessel is required to immediately notify the Coast Guard if drugs or paraphernalia are discovered on board. Possession of a Medical Marijuana card does not allow it’s possession or use on board, nor does it mitigate the Captain’s responsibility to alert the Coast Guard.